Monday, May 12, 2014

Long time no squeak...

Yeah.

I've been hideously negligent on posting on this blog. Looking back over it I owe at least a FEW posts of ideas...

Like:
-Bartenders of Golorian.. yeah..great idea.. but I don't think the NPCs I came up with are really contribute to the setting. So, I'm mothballing it till I feel I have some real contributions to the mix.
-The Gunslinger Build Guide. It's mostly complete but I need to organize it. The free train of thought posting method I use makes it easy for me to write but I'm sure hard to understand.


1 comment:

  1. Necro posting FTW here- but is that Gunslinger Build guide still around anywhere? I'm working on a Gunslinger(Mysterious Stranger)/Artificer myself for an unholy homebrew PF/Eberron/Ravenloft MotRD mashup I'll be starting soon.
    Can use any and all tips :D

    ReplyDelete