Monday, June 6, 2011

First Post

Okay.. here goes. I like to talk, read, think and chat RPGs. I LOVE doing it, I've been doing it since oh.. the end of the Carter Administration. Somewhere in the apartment is my old very hot pink and very round 20 sider from my Basic DnD box back in those days.

So here is the plan. I have a LOT of games I want to play but due to the lack of a steady gaming group here in Jacksonville, I will post ONE PC or NPC for a game each week or at the very least a magic item or something for a game system I play.

If you use the PCs, NPCs or items I put up, I ask that you come back, tell me what happened and share with the rest of us in the comments section. That and remember while the game system might not be mine, please remember the items I make are and please don't publish them elsewhere without my permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment